KEY PROGRAMS FOR 2018 – 2021
• Trainings for National Police of Ukraine, prosecutors, judges, and social workers with international partners.
• Domestic Violence National Awareness campaign – annual White Ribbon advocacy campaign to combat domestic violence- Nationwide information campaign Love – don’t abuse;
• Education through animation – using animated videos to educated secondary schools on gender issues.
• Monthly micro grants for single mothers and children affected by domestic violence.
• Construction of a rehabilitation center for single mothers and children affected by domestic violence.
• Development of the agenda of the New Policy of Equality of Ukraine 2030.
• Short film and short motivational videos about the problem of domestic violence in Ukraine.
• Developing a program for Ukraine to join the reform of the Hague Convention in domestic violence aspect.
• Establishing in Ukraine November 25 as the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women and Girls (International White Ribbon Day).
• Rehabilitation programs based on the Collegium of Anna Yaroslavna East in the West of Ukraine, and recreational programs for single mothers and children affected by domestic violence.
• Annual art events – exhibitions, to show acute social effects through the arts.
• New gender policy campaign training for representatives of NGOs that are engaged in gender issues in Eastern Ukraine; CAYA campus retreats.
• Developing short gender certification programs on Gender Literacy expert profiles for the Association of Front-line Universities.